The most important potential of Telcell CJSC is people, excellent specialists of various fields who are a real achievement and a capital of the company.
Applicants for work in Telcell may send their CV (be sure to have a photo) to the email address: [email protected] Please, download the application form, fill in and send to above mentioned e-mail address.
Currently we have the following vacancies:
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Development of mobile applications for Android platform
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Writing clean, architecturally sound and maintainable code.
- Analysis of requirements, evaluation of labor intensity.
- Work with GIT, work with bug tracker.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in mobile application development.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Good Java programming skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store.
- Experience with security software and solutions.
- Experience with RxJava.
SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and skills
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 10, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer support during making payments through terminals, installed in the offices of Customer services of the Real Estate Cadastre Committee of the Republic of Armenia
LOCATION: Yerevan (Kentron, Shengavit)
- Customer support when making payments through the terminal,
- To acquaint customers with the Company's payment system,
- Studying the requirements of customers who use the payment terminal.
- Responsibility in the work,
- Communication skills, ability to communicate freely with people,
- Ability to work with conflicting clients.
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: There is no age limit; living in this area will be considered as an advantage
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2019